We could have given you a few tips on shoe storage yesterday with our fashion tips, but shoes are pretty important – so we thought our shoe tips should have their own blog post.
We’ve compiled a few ways that you can store your shoes so you can pick the way/s that best suit you and the space you have to work with. If anyone has anything different or really innovative, let us know!
- Shoe racks and shelves – these are quite common, you can see all of your shoes displayed next to each other and expandable racks can easily fit the space you have available.
- Hanging shoe organizers – you can find organizers that hang in your wardrobe alongside your clothes, which is great for putting outfits together. If you don’t have room in your wardrobe another alternative are over-the-door racks, which you can attach to either your bedroom or wardrobe door.
- Shoe storage products – there are so many that it just a matter of finding what you prefer. Some options include shoe cubby holes, shoe wheels, shoe cabinets and storage benches or shelves.
- Shoe boxes – there are lots of clear boxes that are made for shoes so that you can stack them yet still see what is in the box. Another option is to keep the shoe boxes that your shoes come in from the shop, take a photo of the shoes, then stick it on the outside of the box.
- Travel shoe organizers – while they’re meant for traveling, they can be really useful in your wardrobe at home too.
- Under the bed – if you have space under your bed this can work really well, although make sure that they are around the edges and that you don’t double-up so that you can make access to your shoes easy.